This is a Return to Work program for women in finance who are on a career break. The program helps you to systematically build resilience and rigor necessary to return to a full-time career. It is designed to help you have the initial handholding and flexibility required to build your career.
How does it work?
The program assists women to find solutions and return to full-time work in a phased manner. Our program requires you to work part-time at hours of your choice within our scheduled business hours for 4-5 days a week.
Duration of the program:
The Initial Duration is for six months. At the end of six months, a formal assessment will be done to provide you an opportunity to reflect on your aspirations and a full-time career. We would also assess you on potential, adaptability and fitment. Based on this, we can mutually extend the tenure up to 2 years.
Current Open Positions:
- Audit COE
- Audit Analytics
- Tax Controllership
Desired Qualification/ Experience
Audit COE and Tax Controllership:
Chartered Accountant with minimum 5-7 years of experience in Audit, Business Finance or Controllership.
Engineers/ Maths-Statistics-Computer Science Post Graduates with 5-7 Years of work experience as a data analyst in a fast-paced complex business setting with demonstrated success in working with a wide range of data sets.
CAs/ Engineers/ MBAs with 5-7 years of experience in Risk Management.
Key Competencies for All Roles
- Proven Subject Matter Knowledge.
- Advanced Computing Skills on MS Office, SAP etc.
- High Attention to Detail and Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data and find insights.
- Sound Independent Judgement.
- Experience in Manufacturing or FMCG preferable.
Audit COE Member:
- Deliver central analytics leveraging technology.
- Perform forensic assessment of identified areas of process vulnerability and provide recommendations to strengthen the business process. Partner the implementation of such recommendations.
- Perform Peer Review on the quality of the audit papers and enhance the overall quality of audit process.
- Perform desktop reviews on identified processes, provide recommendations for process improvement with the objective of creating business value
- Deliver analytics projects including extracting and analyzing relevant data from multiple applications.
- Design and synthesize reports and metrics, to enhancing audit outcomes and supporting business needs.
- Examine systems and recommend methodologies to improve data and its usage.
- Execute data quality and data auditing plans, evaluating and presenting on findings.
Risks Team Member:
- Assess Org Risk through repeatable, institutionalized governance.
- Develop mitigative actions for key risks jointly with the risk owner.
- Monitor the progress of risk mitigation activities.
- Perform Risk Assessment on Key Areas of Business relevance.
Method of Hiring: Through a retainer model
On par with the industry and In line with the experience of the candidate adjusted for the number of work hours.
This program is based out of Bangalore and in the Audit and Risk team.